Monday, October 27, 2008

monday meanderings...

1. I have no idea what I'm going to be for Halloween. At this point in the week, THAT is BAD. I thought I'd be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (because I have the dress from when I was Wendy from the Wendy's restaurant chain...coach sal was Burger King, we were AWEsome!), but it's too short for school and makes me look *thick*. And it's itchy.

2. I have lost my longing for the gym. I've never learned to like it, even after a year of going. But lately I have been so tired, I have NOT wanted to go. I need to...but I don't want to. But I will- tomorrow.

3. It's going to be REALLY cold here tomorrow- high of 58 degrees! (Don't laugh- for a carolina girl, born and bred, that's cold). But guess what? I found a cute cute cute PINK PLAID scarf to wear with my thrifted pea green coat! Maybe I'll take my picture.

4. We need to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" as many times as we can before Friday.

5. I bought bright red lipstick to wear with my Dorothy costume and I really like it. So what can I be that wears red lipstick?

6. As it gets cooler, I yearn for Starbucks. But not for the gym.

Kiss!

3 comments:

The Griffith Family said...

I don't like the gym so I know how you feel when you comment about that... I love Starbucks- but then I think about how many calories are in their drinks and I don't like their coffee. We are coming to Charleston Nov 7-9. We will be at worship on Sun. morn. We'd love to go eat afterwards with a group ;o) OH and it's really cold here in VA as well... not to mention windy- a great day for a scarf-

bekster said...

I thought you were going to be "Adjective Girl."

Ann said...

Michelle- we won't be there that Sunday!!! Yikes!!!

No- no one else is doing Super Heroes- so now I'm going to be a cowgirl. Yeehaw.