Saturday, October 11, 2008

diary of a date night...

This is how my Friday date night with coach sal unfolded...



2:30 pm- children entertain themselves in the rain while we get ready.


2:55 pm- coach sal is ready before me...


3:00- ready except for my hair, which I must let air-dry...


...my favorite scent...


...and my new green ballet flats.


3:20 pm- coach sal fills the gas tank, thankfully at a decent price for a change.


4:45 pm- coach sal has new loafers, thanks to a sale at the Bass store at Tanger Outlet and a coupon. Off to dinner!


6:15 pm- dinner at Outback is finishing up, and we take a quick photo of our friends...

6:17 pm- ...and they take one of us. Thankfully, they humor me and my camera.


6:30 pm- dinner at Outback was de-lish and we head out to our movie...

...in the rain.


7:00 pm- the decor of the Regal cinema greets us.


7:05 pm- while our friends get the tickets, I catch a glimpse of the movie poster.


10:00 pm- with the movie over (it was so good, a tear-jerker) and our friends headed home, coach sal and I head to B&N to browse.


10:10 pm- coach sal waits on our coffee while I start to eat our dessert...warm from the oven. Yum.


10:30 pm- enjoying my coffee, I browse a few magazines and choose two to take home.


11:00 pm- coach sal and I retire for the evening.

The End...
of a very relaxing evening with my hubby.

No comments: