Wednesday, January 23, 2008

POTW...Words


I got our 2007 Storybook today!!! YAHOO! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Bad news- it has an ink mark smeared on one page, so I have to send it back so that they can send me another one. I posted a few pages for you to see!







Now, this picture below fits the POTW theme, but I took it last summer in Rome, Italy- I love how I was able to take such an AWESOME close-up of some writing from so long ago...not sure what the words ARE, but they are words!


I've got some more ideas, so hopefully more later...

5 comments:

Tommy said...

Wow, that looks awesome! Is something like that expensive to put together and have made? Becky and I never take pictures of anything and I am afraid one day we will regret it when we have kids who want to see what Mom and Dad were like "back then". It also seems like that would be a great thing for the family to do every year then they have a whole set to look back at and remember the things they did.

bekster said...

What's this? Tommy is leaving comments before I do? I'm not sure how to respond to that. (J/K) :)

Like he said, we very rarely take pictures. You should just follow us around all the time and take pictures for us.

I still think that picture of Mary in her swimsuit looks like you... or was it a picture of you that looks like Mary? I can't remember.

The Griffith Family said...

That's cool. Is this through Creative Memories? If not- where did you order it? Go to my family blog and check out my recent post and link to the Mt. Rainier trip. AMAZING!!!!!I ordered a book similar to this from Photoworks... I love it.

Greg said...

I LOVE that Storybook! You did such an awesome job. I plan to do a yearly album for our family, and I've contemplated doing one of those. Computer stuff intimidates me, though, so we'll see.
--Kim

Mary J said...

Love your storybook so much I started one last night of our trip across the US. I am also working on another for my hubby's 30th bday present. I hope he doesn't read your blog!
Also, that is a cool pic from Rome. Tell me where that is, cause I am going to copy it in March when WE GO!!!