Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Simplify...

I've been thinking a lot lately about how to enjoy life...and not be so *brain* busy. To really just *be*, and that's all. I'm all for a green earth, but I'm even more into creating a green place for the Spirit to dwell...

I borrowed a book from a friend entitled Simply Your Life (it's on my Shelfari), and it's not your typical organize-your-house book. It's an organize-your-brain-and-how-you-look-at-life book. Clearing the mind-clutter that keeps you from just BEing.

Check out this website for some ways to start clearing the clutter...I'll be sharing some more of my thoughts. I like to write things down- it keeps me accountable.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I hear you Ann. You know, this is my montra right now. Less of everthing. Less drama, less stuff in my house, less clutter, less everything. I really think we dont allow ourself enough simplicity. I crave it. I love routines and order. I think God wants it for us ..I really do.