Monday, October 12, 2009

moonpie heaven...




(photos courtesy of the post and courier)
somehow this summer i missed this most exciting news...
we have the world's only moonpie general store!
aren't you totally jealous???
sorry, you have to be from the south to appreciate just how scrumptous and bad for you a moonpie is...and folks either love them or...hate them. i can't believe i just said that.
i introduced the yummy treats to my kindergartners today. they think the chocolate ones with sprinkles ROCK.

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Moonpies were a delicacy when I as a little girl! Still love 'em! Hope you're doing well.

Lori said...

Where is it?????

The Carters said...

I love to put my moonpie in the microwave and melt it a tad :)

Born Blonde said...

I love that place. I could have spent all day looking at all the nooks and crannies when we went. We live in such a neat place!

Unknown said...

I was just in Charleston and missed it! Oh no...but will be back for Thanksgiving and will definitely stop by. I love Moon Pies! My blog has pics of our weekend in Charleston, if you get a chance to stop by. I saw your link on Joy blogspot. :)

Emily Holton said...

We went there when I was there in July.

Emily Holton said...

BTW They also have Cheerwine in glass bottles

S.F.X. said...

Who DOESN'T like Moonpies? That's just ridiuclous!