Saturday, February 7, 2009

02.07.09



* It's Girl Scout Cookie time! These are our troop's cases, ready to sort.

* Jacob got glasses today! He'd told us that he couldn't see so well with his right eye- and a visit to the eye doctor today revealed he's far-sighted in his right eye. His left eye has been doing all the work, and they said if we didn't get him into glasses, his right eye would become lazy over time. He looked so cute in his new blue-gray frames (to match his eyes!), but he WOULD NOT let me take his photo! I'm sure it's the newness of it all...maybe in a few days. But I still have to JOURNAL about it! :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy Girl Scout cookies! I can't wait to get mine!

Judi said...

Love Girl Scout cookies! I have about 9 brownies in my class and not one of them asked me to buy them!! (I told the troup leader that I would buy from them.) I'm soooo sad! I guess I'll have to get them from the cute girls in front of the grocery store! :D

Angela said...

Yummy cookies!!! I can't wait to get the ones I ordered!

Lori said...

Can't wait to get our cookies, but more importantly can't wait to see my fave nephew (don't tell the others!!) in his glasses! I loved it when Michael got his...it took me a few days to get used to it, but now he doesn't look like Mikey without them. And they have such cute glasses for kids! Michael's blue ones were my faves...I'm sure Jake looks VERY handsome!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

WOW! That's A LOT of cookies!

The Carters said...

we've already eaten 2 boxes of our girl scout cookies :) and Sean got glasses this year too.

Dana said...

Hi Ann. I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your weather widget. I was looking for one a while ago and couldn't find one I liked. That one is perfect to share our lovely Charleston weather with my cold Idaho relatives.