Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goodbye, Spring Break...

...and blogging every day!

Today was our last "official" hang-out day of Spring Break. The boys and Larry went to Mens' Breakfast at church this morning, while the girls in the family did the same- at Perkins! We did a bit of cleaning today and grocery shopping, as well as watching the NCAA basketball games with Opa, who brought over pizza for dinner. We also had fresh strawberry shortcake tonight, using the berries we picked yesterday at Ambrose Farms on Wadmalaw.

We will enjoy a quiet Lord's day tomorrow with family and then Monday...back to school.

So I hope you enjoyed my daily blogging this week...because you may not hear from me again for a few days!

1 comment:

bekster said...

My, my, aren't you fancy! (talking about the header)

A "quiet" Lord's day? That's not the adjective I would normally use, but--well, maybe the nap part... :)