Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm on a roll...

Here are 50 more...

51. I've been in over half of the 50 United States.

52. I don't type- I hunt and peck (pretty fast).

53. I LOVE children's books.

54. I have lots of favorites, but I love Where the Wild Things Are and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

55. I have to have my toenails painted at all times.

56. I didn't like coffee until I went to Rome this summer- now I LOVE it.

57. I like washing dishes, not drying.

58. I like folding towels, but not laundry.

59. I used to put my clothes in the dryer on cold mornings when I was a kid- my dad got mad because he said we were wasting electricity.

60. I LOVE LOVE LOVE ice cream, especially Raspberry Cheesecake in a Heath Bar cone from Marble Slab.

61. My favorite season is summer.

62. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I am AN ELF.

63. I love hydrangeas.

64. I was born and raised in Charleston.

65. The only other place I've lived is Columbia.

66. I have a BA in interdisciplinary studies (USC's fancy way of saying BA in education) and a minor in fine arts.

67. I am almost art ed certified.

68. I don't like horses.

69. I DO NOT do roller coasters.

70. I tried to snorkel once and kept hyperventilating. So I just held my breath.

71. I've been on one cruise.

72. I've been across the ocean one time (well, 2x if you count coming back).

73. I've visited 5 of our US National Parks- Carlsbad, Grand Canyon, Sequoia/Kings Canyon, Yellowstone, and Mt. Rushmore. Yellowstone was my fav.

74. I've scrapbooked for almost 10 years.

75. I think I've completed well over 75 albums- I have 45+ of my own, the rest were gifts.

76. I prefer a hot shower over a bubble bath.

77. I hate to be late.

78. I like math and science.

79. Larry likes history.

80. I like to color.

81. I like systems.

82. I read for reference, not for pleasure.

83. I am currently reading Classroom Strategies That Work and The Morning Meeting Book.

84. I tend to wake up to go to the bathroom at 3am and then can't go back to sleep.

85. I tan easily, and it fades quickly.

86. I'm the only one in my house who eats watermelon.

87. I love naps on dark, rainy afternoons.

88. I graduated from high school in '88.

89. I was in a sorority in college.

90. I can sing the Greek alphabet. I learned it from my brother. It came in handy in my sorority.

91. I had a room to myself for only one year of my entire life.

92. I graduated from USC in '92.

93. It's hard to find jeans that fit me well- I am small waisted and wide hipped.

94. I had David in '94.

95. I taught 6th grade math and science at the CC School of the Arts in '95 thru '98.

96. I love pizza.

97. I used to hate Diet Coke. I went on an only-water kick for three months, and I really wanted a soda. I put a Diet Coke in the freezer and drank it on ice...it was the best thing I'd ever had. Now I hate Coke.

98. I should read my Bible more.

99. I am forgiven.

100. If I live to be 100, I want to be independent and not a burden on my family.

Wow...that was hard to finish.

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Seriously! You are the only one that eats watermelon! Comment on 74- I will never forget that you introduced me to scrapbooking.

Anonymous said...

You owe us another one for #79. First of all, it wasn't about you. Second, we all already knew that anyway. C'mon, throw us a good skeleton out of your closet. :) (Although, notice, I haven't even bothered to make a list of my own... I don't know if I trust myself to let my thoughts just flow like that and share them with everybody.)

Cryssy said...

You've done things I wish I had done or will do! And there are many things on your lists that make me smile. I wish I knew that many things about myself that someone might actually be interested in.

Lori Fitzgerald said...

I agree with Becky - #79 was a ripoff. Ditto with the Jacksons - you are the only person I know who likes watermelon.
I am, however, quite shocked and slightly upset that you don't like horses. What's up with that???

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I like watermelon...