Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bear goes to camp...

That sounds like a movie title...

Anyway- my brother and SIL have this bear named Bear. (Let's hope my future nieces/nephews have better luck with names). They take Bear places and take photos of him for fun. Bear got to go to Palmetto Bible Camp with us this June, and we took him on a photo safari one day. So this post is for Becky- enjoy our funny shots!



Bear is lucky, he sleeps in the staff cabin...


The lake at sunset, SOOTC.


Bear chillin' on the staff porch, finishing off a Cheerwine...


Bear feels right at home while at camp...


Bear goes to F-mart, our favorite place to get Cheerwine...


Bear realizes that his mountain cousins also frequent F-mart...

4 comments:

Mary J said...

I have just been inspired. This will be a new game for me and the boys!!!

Cryssy said...

That is great! What a cute bear too. That would be great fun but I don't think Tony would go for it.

Lori Fitzgerald said...

This is awesome! I think I should start this with FrogBoy (I think Spanky would think he's too cool!). What fun!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this post before? The pics came out great. We'll have to do some more during the holidays... :)