Thursday, May 8, 2008

All About Me...TAGGED!

1. Post the rules at the beginning...
2. Answer the questions about myself..
3. At the end of the post, I tag 5 people and post their names
4. Then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read my blog for the info.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago? May 1998...I was teaching my last few weeks of 6th grade science at the School of the Arts, knowing that I was going to be lessening my workload and teaching half-day K5 in the fall...I was on my way to being a SAHM! I was very excited, especially since I had a four year old (David) and a 1 year old (Jacob).

2) Five things on my TO DO list today? Get my first graders' projects ready for our Mother's Day Tea tomorrow; take Jacob to an ortho appt; take Jacob to guitar at 4:15; go to the gym and run three miles; try to destress...DONE, DONE, DONE, DONE, DONE!

3) Things I would do if I were a Billionaire ...set ourselves and our families up for life; travel a LOT; start my own preschool; spend lots of time (and money) with friends; own an RV and two brand new cars; buy lots of clothes and shoes for me and my family; buy books at BN whenever I felt like it; give a lot away, probably as different people/situations/charities came into my life. That's a start.

4) Three of my bad habits? When I get stressed, I fuss at everyone about everything. I get stressed pretty easily, I have a hard time letting go. I don't talk to or see my friends as much as I should.

5) Five places I've lived...Charleston (West Ashley); Columbia (downtown, West, and St. Andrews area); in Rome, Italy for two weeks; in 22 states over 30 days in an RV. Pretty boring.

6) Five jobs I've had ...library assistant; gift basket organizer/maker; babysitter; daycare worker; Shabbas Goy (wanna take a guess?); college dorm office assistant; scrapbook consultant. That's more than five, I know, I know. And teacher, wife, and mom don't make the list because they aren't jobs, they are ME.

Five people I'm tagging...1. Larry 2. Lori 3. Becky 4. Tommy 5. Michelle

No comments: