Tuesday, January 2, 2007

color me pink...

These are a few of my favorite things, in no certain order...

* the color pink
* Julie Andrews
* my new camera
* a great shot with my new camera
* flamingos
* traveling cross-country in an RV
* traveling with the kids
* traveling outside of the country...with Larry
* my three kids
* Larry
* chocolate
* Raisinets
* teaching
* summers off
* teaching four-year-olds
* listening to four-year-olds hold conversations
* our house
* the ocean
* the mountains
* Palmetto Bible Camp
* scrapbooking
* rainy Sunday afternoons
* my bed on rainy Sunday afternoons
* a great bargain
* a great bargain found with a girlfriend
* dinner out
* hanging out with friends who like you as you are
* having nothing to do
* Christmas
* Christmas songs
* snow

I'll add more...

No comments: