Thursday, October 4, 2012

joy {within me}...

taken outside my front door, 7:15 pm, 10/4/12

the hubs telling my heart "i love you" over and over and over...

coming home to get my forgotten lunch...

coworkers who fill your cup...

opening the Word to a random {God-chosen} verse and being reminded in psalm 46:5 that God is WITHIN me...

breeze and clouds that cover the sky as i start my bridge walk...

prayers of the saints that sustain me...

ending the day with a cotton-candy-colored sky...

remembering tomorrow is a new day, and His promises are new every morning...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love it, Ann! I'm so thankful that God has given you joy today. I will continue to lift you up to Him, and am thankful for the opportunity to do so, considering how many times you've done the same for me.