Wednesday, July 21, 2010

say hello to spanky...



well, mary e wore us down.

we said no more dogs...but she's been pretty persistent since buddy died that we get another dog. "how about for my birthday???" she asks coach sal...at a weak moment.

so...we went to pethelpers (just to look, mind you), and came home with spanky!

he was found roaming around with another dog and was brought to the shelter. it was obvious that he'd had a previous owner. sweet and friendly and about 5 years old...

too cute!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

adorable. dogs are the bessssst.

Born Blonde said...

Tim and I had to go to the shelter for a visit as a merit badge requirement a couple days after you got your addition. As we got out, I looked him straight in the face and told him -- Ain't no Spanky in HERE.

Enjoy him!

Sarah said...

ahh I love dogs. I want one so bad but unfortunately when you rent the owners really dislike animals:(

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com