i was chosen by my blogworld friend, whitney, at the king and i, to post 6 things i am a master at.
this ought to be interesting. :o) can "very good at" count?
* i am a master at doing the laundry. or at least my family thinks i am, because they let me do all of it myself.
* i am a master at never finding jeans that truly fit. even when i think they do and buy them, i get them home and they don't fit a week later.
* i am a master at being frugal. i will make my family go without ice cream if it's not buy-one-get-one free WITH a coupon. or two.
* i am a master lurker. i read blogs but rarely post.
* i am a master at teaching early childhood. it's my passion.
* i am a master at doing nothing. i love to sit and decompress. and sleep.
now, i'm going to take it a step further...here are things i wish i was a master at...
* i wish i was a master at getting enough sleep.
* i wish i was a master at getting enough exercise.
* i wish i was a master at being more loving and forgiving.
* i wish i was a master at knowing my Master.
* i wish i was a master at not stressing out.
* i wish i was a master of mustard seed faith.
so...your turn! what are YOU a master at? and what do you wish you did more/better?