Saturday, February 20, 2010

awarded...

i was chosen by my blogworld friend, whitney, at the king and i, to post 6 things i am a master at.

this ought to be interesting. :o) can "very good at" count?

let's see...

* i am a master at doing the laundry. or at least my family thinks i am, because they let me do all of it myself.

* i am a master at never finding jeans that truly fit. even when i think they do and buy them, i get them home and they don't fit a week later.

* i am a master at being frugal. i will make my family go without ice cream if it's not buy-one-get-one free WITH a coupon. or two.

* i am a master lurker. i read blogs but rarely post.

* i am a master at teaching early childhood. it's my passion.

* i am a master at doing nothing. i love to sit and decompress. and sleep.

now, i'm going to take it a step further...here are things i wish i was a master at...

* i wish i was a master at getting enough sleep.

* i wish i was a master at getting enough exercise.

* i wish i was a master at being more loving and forgiving.

* i wish i was a master at knowing my Master.

* i wish i was a master at not stressing out.

* i wish i was a master of mustard seed faith.

so...your turn! what are YOU a master at? and what do you wish you did more/better?

2 comments:

Born Blonde said...

I love the first one. I think we both must be masters at that one. LOL.

Kelli said...

I love your Master list!!! Your bottom list is almost identical to what mind would be. Hope you are doing well!!