Thursday, July 24, 2008

Please pray...

Tricia had CF. She was supposed to get new lungs, then found out that she was pregnant. She and her husband Nate greeted their daughter Gywneth at 23 weeks when Tricia's lungs could give no more, and Tricia fought an uphill battle as she waited for and finally received new lungs. (Gywneth is doing well).

Now Tricia is fighting a new battle- cancer, in the lungs. It happens 10% of the time with transplants, and the newest issue is that she didn't respond to the traditional treatment- the tumors grew and multiplied. So they are getting ready to do heavy duty chemo.

Please pray for these believers...they desire your strength and faith as you turn to the Lord.

3 comments:

The Griffith Family said...

OOH wow... I will be praying for this family.

I wanted to make a comment on a book you have on your book shelf...
90 Mins In Heaven... it's an awesome book and I don't like to read. After my brothers accident last Sept- I seen it one day I was walking in Target and it caught my eye. I couldn't put it down and finished it in one night.

Ann said...

Me too! It was an interesting read...

CFHusband said...

Thank you!